Dr. Conor Sheehy, PharmD, BCPS, CACP
Dr. Sheehy completed his BS in Molecular Biology at the University of Idaho and went on to complete his Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) at the University of Washington in Seattle. He is a Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) and Certified Anticoagulation Care Provider (CACP). Since graduation, He has enjoyed varied experience in the areas of psychiatric pharmacy, retail pharmacy, and has worked as a provider with 1-on-1 patient appointments to manage anticoagulation medication (treatment of blood clots) and diabetes medications. He is able to work as a provider because of Washington State’s groundbreaking Senate Bill 5557, which makes Washington the first state in the country to require health plans to recognize pharmacists as part of the healthcare team.
His long-term professional goals are to make meaningful and substantial changes in the lives of those afflicted with mental health diagnoses. He is a member of the College of Psychiatric and Neurological Pharmacists (CPNP), and he supports more directly through his membership in the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI).
- Suboxone (Buprenorphine/Naloxone)
- Valium Withdrawal and Detox in Colorado
- Valium vs. Xanax
- Percocet Withdrawal: Side Effects, Timeline and Detox
- Morphine Withdrawal and Detox in Colorado
- Gabapentin and Alcohol
- Meth Withdrawal and Detox in Colorado
- Lorazepam (Ativan) and Alcohol: A Dangerous Combination
- Ativan for Alcohol Withdrawal
- How Long Does Ambien Stay in Your System?
- Amphetamine Addiction & Abuse in Colorado