Dr. Kevin Wandler, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Member & Associations
Kevin Wandler holds multiple positions at Advanced Recovery Systems. In addition to being the founding and chief medical director at Advanced Recovery Systems, he is also the medical director at The Recovery Village Ridgefield and at The Recovery Village Palmer Lake. With more than 30 years of experience in addiction medicine, Kevin ensures that the latest research-based techniques in addiction treatment are being used. He is certified by the American Society of Addiction Medicine and is a fellow of the American Psychiatric Association.
- Tramadol Abuse & Addiction
- Valium Side Effects & Signs of Addiction
- Vicodin Abuse & Addiction
- 7 Detox Vitamins & Minerals That Rid The Body of Toxins
- How Long Does Phenibut Stay in Your System?
- Treating Opioid Addiction with Ibogaine
- Kratom Abuse & Addiction
- Opioid Rehab in Colorado
- Heroin Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Colorado
- DMT Abuse & Addiction
- How Long Does Codeine Stay In Your System?
- How Long Does Cocaine Stay in Your System?
- The Danger of Mixing Alcohol and Benzos
- Why Does Crack Cause Aggression?
- Long-Term Effects of Stress Binge Drinking
- Cocaine Effects & Signs of Abuse
- How Benzos Affect Your Brain
- Alcohol’s Effects On The Nervous System
- Ambien Abuse & Addiction