Jenni Jacobsen, LSW
Dr. Jenni Jacobsen is a licensed social worker through the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board. She has over seven years working in the social work field, working with clients with addiction-related and mental health diagnoses. She is also a school social worker licensed by the Ohio Department of Education.
Jenni has a PhD in Psychology from Northcentral University and a master’s in Social Work from Ohio State University. She has worked as a freelance writer for over a decade, writing content related to addiction, mental health, fitness, and general health and wellness.
- Reclaiming Your Strength: Navigating Addiction Recovery as a Veteran
- Inpatient Rehab Treatment for Veterans: Locations Near Me
- Alcoholism in Active Duty Military Personnel
- Empowering Veterans: The COMPACT Act and Its Impact on Veteran-Centric Care
- What Is a Sober Living House?
- PTSD & Substance Use Disorder in Veterans
- Everything You Should Know About Addiction Relapse in 2023 & 2024
- Borderline Personality Disorder and Addiction: Causes and Treatment
- How Alcoholism Affects Relationships
- College Binge Drinking: Facts, Statistics & Risks
- How To Tell People You Struggle With Alcoholism
- Family Programs in Addiction Treatment
- Self-medicating With Alcohol for Anxiety, Depression and Mood Disorders
- Addiction and Custody Issues
- Why Couples Therapy May Be a Part of Your Rehab Experience
- Long-Term Rehab
- Will You Lose Your Job if You Go to Rehab?
- How To Help an Employee Addicted to Drugs
- A Guide to Addiction Relapse
- Fentanyl Addiction Treatment & Rehab Center in Colorado
- The Effects of Legalizing Marijuana in Colorado
- What Is an Alcohol Intervention and How Do They Work?
- Three Ways To Commit To Staying Sober After Rehab
- The Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Cocaine Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Colorado
- Causes of Alcoholism: “Why Am I An Alcoholic?”
- Cocaine Abuse Statistics and Trends in Colorado
- Opioid & Opiate Abuse and Addiction