Nicole leads a team of passionate, experienced writers, editors and other contributors to create and share accurate, trustworthy information about drug and alcohol addiction, treatment and recovery for The Recovery Village and all Advanced Recovery Systems sites. She is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, with degrees in English and Communications. Nicole is an advocate for mental health awareness and believes in the power of stories to inspire hope in others and change lives.
- How To Tell People You Struggle With Alcoholism
- Does High Altitude Cause Depression?
- Vicodin Abuse & Addiction
- Hydrocodone Abuse & Addiction
- The Effects of Legalizing Marijuana in Colorado
- DMT Abuse & Addiction
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome in Adults
- Cocaine Effects & Signs of Abuse
- Colorado Takes on Sober October
- Ambien & Alcohol: 4 Reasons Not to Mix Them
- Opioid & Opiate Abuse and Addiction