Kacie Chelli, MS
Business Development Training Director
Kacie has her M.S. in clinical psychology. Previously, she was employed with American Addiction Centers, where she helped people find appropriate care to begin their journey in recovery. She also worked at an outpatient facility in Pennsylvania for three years, where she ran an adult day program, including intensive outpatient counseling, outpatient group and individual counseling, as well as assessments. Prior to working in the substance abuse field, Kacie worked with traumatic brain injuries as a certified brain injury specialist in both group and individual settings. At Advanced Recovery Systems, she is proud to work alongside a tight-knit team of incredibly passionate staff members who strive to make a difference in their clients’ lives.
- Supporting Your Recovery With Online Relationships During COVID-19
- Substance Abuse Increase in Colorado Due to COVID
- Is Substance Abuse Treatment Safe During the Coronavirus?
- What are Ruminating Thoughts?
- Teletherapy Use Is High in Colorado and May Get Even Higher Soon
- Ways to Celebrate a Sober Halloween
- Colorado Takes on Sober October
- Low-Cost Options for Addiction Treatment in Colorado